We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
arizona
Disneyland

Does anyone know if the age limits for park passes is strictly enforced? My son just turned 10 and that makes him adult rates. thank you

Iowa
reviews: 19
1. Re: Disneyland

In some respects Disney's price structure is very unfair, and I think you should be able to get your ten year-old in for the child price. In addition, to the unfair price for children is the price for seniors. I'll be paying full price for my disabled mother-in-law who will not be going on anything but Small World.

Having said that, however, there will be a lot of people in the park that same day, including my family of nine, which includes two children who will be going in at the adult price, who would have liked to stretch the truth to get a lower ticket price, but decided to honor the policy. If you were to get your child in for the child price, it would be a double whammy to those who honor Disney's policy, especially since the price is unfair. I don't think they enforce it, but anyone who could tell you whether they do or not, either broke the rules themselves, know somebody who has, or know a cast member who has assisted others in breaking the rules. I'd rather go in clean and completely enjoy myself and make things fair to those who decided to fess up the true ages of their children.

To soften the blow of the unfair price I suggest you view the Snow White Musical. If this musical were taken to my town in the midwest I'd have to pay at least $25.00 to see it. When I go to Disneyland I consider that I have seen this musical for free inside the park without an extra fee, and subtract that from the price I paid to get in. That makes Disneyland a bargain and makes me feel much better. You just can't get that quality anywhere else, especially if you take advantage of hopper tickets. Sorry to be demeaning. As a child I witnessed my father stretch the truth at admission gates from time to time, and it was frightening and embarrassing for me. I was always afraid we were going to get caught. One time we did and it has left a sour taste in my mouth as an adult and lost respect for him.

Regards.