I am planning a trip to Anaheim, California for group of 8 adults and 8children. We are planning to visit Oct/Nov 2007- or Jan/ Mar 2008.
Here are some questions I have:
1) What is the best time to travel when Disneyland/ shopping centre's are not very busy, aswell as the weather being very warm-hot.
2) Whats the best hotel that is affordable (2-3star) and looks and feels great, and preferably not to far from Disneyland.
3) Please advise me of best shopping centre's and markets
4) Whats the approx. rate to hire 2 mini vans
5) What do you recommend we must do to make our trip extra special other than visitting theme/ adventure parks?
6) how much money do you recommend each adult must take that will suffice? (please note that NZ money is $1 to US 60cents- so we will be losing out on money!!@- hence why Im planning thoroughly!!)
> and anything else you might want to add!!!