We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra
Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

My husband & son are hoping to visit a Bass Pro store while visiting Disneyland in November. Is there any in the area? We wont have a car but willing to hire one if need be.

12 replies to this topic
Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
1. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

There is only one Bass Pro Shops in Southern California, and that is in San Bernardino County.

7777 Victoria Gardens Ln

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

(909) 922-5500

Basically near the intersection of the I-10 and I-15 freeways (north of the 10).

No easy public transit, so you would want to rent a car, nearby is a large Outlet Mall, Ontario Mills (Largest indoor mall in California), and if you like outlet shopping, you could head east to the combination of the Cabazon and Desert Hills Outlets.

Father east is Palm Springs, so maybe check out the Palm Springs Tramway and the Mt. San Jacinto State Park, and the Living Desert.

If you are in Las Vegas, there is also a Bass Pro Shops there.

Hope that helps.

Canberra
2. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

Thanks Darkbeer,

Looks like we will be hiring a car, any idea how long it would take to drive there?

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
3. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

Depending on the time of day, an hour, more in heavy traffic. Make sure and avoid the "Express Lanes" on the 91, as you need a special transponder to enter without creating a fine and a rental car company charge.

As stated, there are other things to do in the area, so I would look into what else to do than the Bass Pro Shops.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 343
4. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

It is a good 1 1/2 - 2 hours, depending on traffic, but on the good side, it is at a way cool shopping area called Victoria Gardens.

https://goo.gl/maps/7WJ88

http://www.victoriagardensie.com/

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
5. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

Google Maps shows the drive at about 45 minutes in light traffic, so an hour or more is a fair estimate.

Here is a marked map that avoids the 91 Freeway and its express lanes. (Diamond Carpool lanes are OK to drive in if you have 2 or more in the vehicle, just make sure and not cross over where there are double yellow lines.

Irvine, California
6. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

I dont think has stated the obvious that traffic from anaheim to rancho Cucamonga is very bad in the afternoon and traffic from rancho Cucamonga to anaheim is very bad in the morning. So leave in the morning or mid day. Have lunch there. The restaurant is pretty good, but the best part is the tropical fish tank behind the bar.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
7. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

Forgot the map that shows the 60 as the main east/west freeway.

http://goo.gl/maps/QmxrX

So Cal
reviews: 64
8. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

Even in the morning (when you'd be heading out against traffic), the 57 to 60 route would be faster than the 91 to 15 option. The eastbound 91 can still bottleneck, and the 15 can also be a bear in the morning. (I work near the 60/15 interchange.) There will be free carpool lanes on most of the route, so even better. I would still count on an hour.

Cooroy, Australia
reviews: 55
9. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

Hi, we went to the Rancho store last year, it's Awseome!! We also pre ordered some stuff to collect as to make sure we could get them!! Just beware, my husband could have spent a whole day there lol

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 360
10. Re: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim

What are you looking to buy? The Bass Pro Shop is big (I was there in March; ended up not finding what I wanted), but considering the distance you'd need to travel, and possible heavy traffic, I'd at least research options closer to Anaheim. People in Anaheim certainly go to other places for fishing equipment. You might ask your hotel. REI doesn't cater largely to fishermen, but might be worth checking. If you go to Bass, I'd phone them in advance to make sure what you want is in stock. I'd probably go early and come back by early afternoon.

Victoria Gardens is a nice, outdoor shopping complex, almost like a mini-village. Not an enclosed, air-conditioned mall. Bass is somewhat separate from the other stores. http://goo.gl/maps/HtGHy On a hot summer day it can be rather uncomfortable. Ontario Mills, largely a discount mall, is nearby. I've been to the area a lot since I have relatives nearby.

Edited: 8:39 am, May 30, 2014
Reply to: Bass Pro Shops in Anaheim
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted