We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowd level predictors

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
reviews: 5
Crowd level predictors

A website? Link please?

How far I'm advance does it predict for?

Thanks

13 replies to this topic
california
1. Re: Crowd level predictors

Dug around a little, realize it's Touring plans. I'm not a member....

How far out does it predict?

Can anyone give me a crowd number for 4/26, 4/27, and 4/28.

Thank you very much!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 344
2. Re: Crowd level predictors

There is also Is It Packed.

isitpacked.com/disneyland-crowd-forecast-pre…

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 85
3. Re: Crowd level predictors

Keep in mind that these kind of crowd predictor websites really dont take into consideration different events that take place at different times each year, and are based on past numbers at Disneyland. Is it Packed website is Ok Imo as long as you just want a very general idea of what may be going on during a certain time. For your time period, some will not take into account that Easter Sunday will be on April 20th for this year, so you may get a more general " its ok to go" in late April from past years info which may not be accurate.

Touring plans website I have found to be pretty good, when compared to others, and will likely give you the best info, but is still somewhat flawed with thier info.

If you keep checking back on thier website, they will show you the info for free for your dates. Right now they are showing Feb-March 3, 2014 for free. If you get a membership it should show crowds out at least to your dates and beyond.

touringplans.com/disneyland-resort/…

Edited: 12:51 pm, January 02, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
4. Re: Crowd level predictors

In 2011, Easter Sunday was April 24th, so that is somewhat similar to when you will be visiting this year. The Mouseplanet website on thier Disneyland blog site shows past years Touring plan crowd levels which may give you some idea, but then are based also on what may or may not be going on for that specific year in the last week of April which may be different from this year.

Heres what the week after Easter Sunday looked like for that year ( 2011) as far as crowds go. Which again may be different for this year since some Schools may not be taking the full week after Easter Sunday as thier spring Break, and there may be conventions ect that are different from year to year. So you can see its harder than it looks to try to predict crowds numbers Imo.

mouseplanet.com/9604/…crowds

I would just wait a little to see what shows up for free on the Touring plans website as far as crowds go for your dates, since I believe you have already made your plans for your dates.

Edited: 1:02 pm, January 02, 2014
california
5. Re: Crowd level predictors

Yep, dates are set just wanting to see what we are up against.

Not going to become a member for 3 days that aren't changing anyway....

Anyone a member of touring plans that can give me a heads up of the numbers for 4/26, 4/27, and 4/28. Thanks a ton!

Melbourne, Australia
6. Re: Crowd level predictors

I have recently become a Touring Plans member as we are planning a trip there later in Jan. I have not looked at the crowd level indicators at all - as you say - not much point once your days are set. I would comment that there is much more interesting specific info by attraction (with interesting ride ratings by different age groups to help you decide what to do and see) and a great online Touring Plan tool that is completely personalized. My 10 year old has had a blast on the site figuring out what he wants to do when. I plan to download their Lines app to refer to while in the park too. For a paltry subscription of about $7 I frankly can' t see the issue re the expense compared with the price of park tickets - we are traveling from Australia to be there for 3 days and in my view it paid for itself within the first 30 minutes of use.

Hayti, Missouri
reviews: 30
7. Re: Crowd level predictors

I've been lurking here as I'm also planning a trip to Disneyland in February. If you are interesting in subscribing to Touring Plans, you can get 20% off with code RACEAHEAD. That puts the price at just $5.56, which, even for a few days, makes this a very good investment. I plan on using it to organize my days since I only have just two in the parks.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
8. Re: Crowd level predictors

Not sure what Im looking at then as the Touring Plans website shows $12,95 for its subscription, and then another $4.95 to add Disneyland.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
9. Re: Crowd level predictors

The Disneyland Page of Touring Plans says $6.95 for a year Subscription to just the Disneyland Resort.

https:/…join

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
10. Re: Crowd level predictors

Thanks for the link. I guess I was looking at the home page and didnt go through to the Disneyland resort link.

Reply to: Crowd level predictors
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted