We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disneyland april 2007

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
disneyland april 2007

Going to be in anaheim between 2 april and 7 april 2007 is this when there is spring break in california. Doe's any know what the crouds will be like around that time.

Newbury Park...
reviews: 27
1. Re: disneyland april 2007

There is a post with many of the SoCal school districts holiday schedules at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28926-i29-k689840…

It is when many schools are on spring break so be prepared for a lot of people.

newcastle
reviews: 2
2. Re: disneyland april 2007

hi scatta,

we were lucky enough to go to Disneyland this year and our first week there was spring break. The crowds were definatley bigger than the next week, but i must say, everything still moved along fine. Most of the rides had a 15-40min wait but if u use the fastpass system, you can really save yourself lots of time. Also, do Disneyland early in the day, say up until 1-2pm, then maybe have a rest for a while back at the hotel, and then do DCA later in the afternoon. Then go back into Disney later in the night. The best advice i can give is go early (like opening time) u will find u can do heaps of rides within the first 2 hours without much of a wait at all.

have fun......any questions feel free to ask.....we spend 21/2 weeks there and had a blast.

tracey

3. Re: disneyland april 2007

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, August 16, 2009