We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland PhotoPass +

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ballarat, Australia
Disneyland PhotoPass +

My family have purchased the PhotoPass + Package for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. I have read on websites and blogs that priority seating is included in the package for World Of Colour shows. Is this true and is it still included in the package? I emailed Disneyland but the email back was very confusing and didn't answer my question at all.

6 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
1. Re: Disneyland PhotoPass +

I cant say I have heard of the Photopass including a World of Color Fastpass before that I remember.

What did they say in the email that was confusing?

England
reviews: 4
2. Re: Disneyland PhotoPass +

This is the first I've heard of it. It wasn't mentioned on any of the information that came with my PhotoPass+ package and no one ever said anything when we collected our pass. As far as I'm aware the only way to get into the priority area is by reserving a meal at one of the restaurants (which we did at Ariel's).

Cooroy, Australia
reviews: 43
3. Re: Disneyland PhotoPass +

I used the photo pass plus and it did not include priority seating, it is has the ride photos and cast member photographers photos , unless something has changed in the past 6 months??

Frederick, Maryland
reviews: 91
4. Re: Disneyland PhotoPass +

I used PP+ back in March - no priority seating that I'm aware of. The only option for that is associated with specialty dining packages.

As I've mentioned before, be sure to ask the photographers if there are any "roaming photographers" in the area. We bumped into one in Cars Land and they walked around with us at night and took about 70 photos.

Sydney
reviews: 18
5. Re: Disneyland PhotoPass +

Im pretty sure it hasn't changed. The photopass doesn't and never has included priority seating at WOC.

Christchurch, New...
reviews: 8
6. Re: Disneyland PhotoPass +

We used photopass plus a couple of weeks ago. WOC had nothing to do with it. We got a Fastpass in the morning to watch WOC

Reply to: Disneyland PhotoPass +
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted