We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anaheim Hotel to visit Disneyland

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malta
reviews: 6
Anaheim Hotel to visit Disneyland

me and 2 of my friends (girls ) are travelling into LAX from Vegas on Sept 8th. We will transfer to Anaheim and spend 2 days at Disneyland before leaving for San Diego ( 2 nights ) and then return to LA (4 nights) and fly back home to Malta.

we were looking at the following hotel in Disneyland area. Anaheim Plaza Hotel & Suites. The pricing is very reasonable and location seems adequate. The website states that The hotel is centrally located directly in front of Disney's California Adventure and the original Disneyland Theme Park. One block away from the Anaheim Convention Center.

pls advise or recommend another hotel very close to the park.

Also to get the amtrak from Anaheim to San Diego on Sept 10th do we need to book in advance

what would be the best way to travel from LAX to the Hotel in Anaheim pls

thanks

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 14
1. Re: Anaheim Hotel to visit Disneyland

Hi, I stayed at the Anaheim Plaza in 1992 and it was ok. Recently I have stayed at Fairfield Inn Anaheim and it was absolutely wonderful. The staff were excellent and it was only a 10 min walk to Disneyland.

I would recommend you take the blue "Super Shuttle" vans from LAX to Anaheim, it is quicker than the airport bus.

Hope you have a wonderful time.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
reviews: 51
2. Re: Anaheim Hotel to visit Disneyland

You do not need to purchase your tickets for the Amtrak train in advance. Ticket info is available at their website at amtrak.com.

Be aware that there are 3 stops for the Amtrak in San Diego:

1. The central rail station (which is station code SAN)

2. The Old Towne station (which is station code OLT) whcih has infrequent train service

3. The Zoo "station" which isn't a rail station but, rather, a bus stop in Balboa Park. This stop can be requested when booking your rail (should your hotel be close to this area of San Diego) and Amtrak will transfer you by bus from the central rail station to the San Diego Zoo area. (Station code: SZD)

Good luck!

Malta
reviews: 6
3. Re: Anaheim Hotel to visit Disneyland

Thanks you for your help.

The Fairfax is double the price of the Anaheim Plaza . We are travelling for 3 weeks and hence exp are high so I thought it makes sense to budget a little bit here since we shall spend our 2 days exploring Disney laND mostly and not in the room

Thanks for tips re Shuttle and Amtrack

El Paso
reviews: 1
4. Re: Anaheim Hotel to visit Disneyland

*IF* and thats a big If, you can find the availability, you want to check out travelworm.com for deeper discounts on that hotel. Just a tip.

5. Re: Anaheim Hotel to visit Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, August 16, 2009