We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sprouts or Mothers Market

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 14
Sprouts or Mothers Market

We have an extended stay in Anaheim coming up in the next few months.

We have a few allergies and intolerances in the family and I have noticed there is a Sprouts and Mothers Market close by to our hotel. We won't have a car (so will be taking public bus and ART) to get around so I am not worried about distance as they are both on the bus routes or ART to Main Place mall and a walk across the street.

I would love to know which is a larger store with a larger selection and better quality of fresh fruit and vegetables, meats as well as food grocery items? Is one store larger than the other? Or are they both pretty much the same in size, range and quality.

california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 143
11. Re: Sprouts or Mothers Market

I haven't been to a Mother's for a while, but I don't think they carry much in the way of animal proteins. If you are looking for more vegan type items, I think Mothers will have the edge for prepared products but they both will have staples.

For things like gluten or dairy free, either market will do. Just go to the closest.

12. Re: Sprouts or Mothers Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 22, 2014