We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Day Disneyland Passes

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
reviews: 41
6 Day Disneyland Passes

Is it still possible to purchase these? I saw them last year, but nothing this year. Is this no longer available - not even for Canadians?

Long Beach...
1. Re: 6 Day Disneyland Passes

Don't think so. There are 5 day passes.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
2. Re: 6 Day Disneyland Passes

No, it doesnt look like those are offered anymore, even in Canada. 5 days seems to be the longest offered now, unless you are from Australia or New Zealand, there pass though even has less days, as it used to be a 14 day Pass, and this year went down to a 10 day Pass.

Alberta
reviews: 41
3. Re: 6 Day Disneyland Passes

Thank you. That's what I thought, but I was hoping I was wrong. I guess we'll spend our other day at Knotts. I hope Disney changes things back in the future. They are missing out on a day of us spending our money in their parks! :)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
4. Re: 6 Day Disneyland Passes

It couldnt hurt to try to this trick on your last day on your 5 day Parkhopper. You go to the Ticket window, and ask to speak to a Manager. There have been some reports that people were able to add an extra day for a minimal fee past the regular limit on Parkhopper tickets they sell if they spoke to a manager. But its hit and miss, as some will do that, and some wont according to the people who reported the info.

Edited: 10:17 pm, March 30, 2013
5. Re: 6 Day Disneyland Passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 01, 2014