We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United States
reviews: 129
Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

Hi. We stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn in January. We were satisfied with the clean bed across the street from DLR. We understand it's a simple motel. I noticed we can get the Anaheim Inn for a little less and we don't need the extra room the Suite offers at BWPPI. Does everyone think it compares equally in cleaness and simple bed (wasn't the most comfortable at BWPPI but it was sufficient?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 343
1. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

Yes, I would say the BWP Anaheim Inn is pretty similar to the BWP Park Place Inn. A good, basic motel.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29092-d75578-R…

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 85
2. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

The Best Western Anaheim Inn is a standard well rated Motel. One of the differences though between the two properties is that the BW Anaheim Inn only has Double beds which would not fit 2 adults comfortably as they are eally too small.

If you want a little more comfortable beds, you might try the Anaheim Desert Inn which are a little more comfortable. Or the Fairfield Inn which has very nice comfortable beds.

Edited: 1:29 pm, March 18, 2013
United States
3. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

Their website shows you can book a king so it'll be ok for us since we don't need two beds in the room. Thanks for the heads up!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
4. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

Im not sure where you are looking. Rooms with 1 bed are a Double bed which it states on thier website. Suites, as well as regular rooms with 2 beds have a Double bed as well.

Can you tell me on thier website where you saw it?

United States
5. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

I saw the king bed offered at the Anaheim Inn through costcotravel.com However, I'm not going to go with them because the room per night was higher than BWPPI after "daily room charge" fees.

I've actually changed to the Desert Inn after seeing it's quite a bit cheaper than either BW property.

Thanks. :)

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
reviews: 343
6. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

>>>I've actually changed to the Desert Inn after seeing it's quite a bit cheaper than either BW property. <<<

I think that is a big mistake.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
7. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

Thanks for the info. It appears both the general BW website and the specific BW Anaheim Inn website are showing incorrect info on what kind of beds the offer. I contacted them directly, and the do have a single King room along with their 2 Doubles rooms.

The Anaheim Desert Inn is a good standard Motel, I dont think there is going to be a huge difference there, and they would acutally have a little more comfortable beds than the BW Park Place Inn.

Edited: 11:42 am, March 19, 2013
Sydney
reviews: 18
8. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

We stayed at the Desert Inn in September for 15 nights and loved it. The rooms are large and the price is great.

I don't think you have made a mistake at all.

9. Re: Best Western Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 21, 2014