We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WOC return times for spring break

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 15
WOC return times for spring break

Hi-

Getting excited as our trip is getting closer...and of course thinking of more questions.

Anyone have an idea of what time we should return for world of color to get a decent spot (would like the kids to be able to see)...i was thinking fast pass not dining option....and of course we are in the super busy spring break time

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Seattle
reviews: 142
1. Re: WOC return times for spring break

Just an FYI, my family got tickets for the World of Color and I was completely disappointed. It was super crowded, and from my position (which was suppose to be semi-prime seating), I couldn't see anything (and I'm a 6 ft man). You basically stand through most of the presentation, as no one wanted to sit down on the hard concrete pavement. My suggestion is skip it, or go really early and try to get a spot close to the front.

Bellevue, Washington
reviews: 10
2. Re: WOC return times for spring break

I'm interested to find out too please! I have a 7-year-old who is super excited to see this so I want to make sure we get to the railings or "front row" for whatever section we end up with to make sure my kids have a good view. Any recent visitors know how far ahead we should be waiting in line?

Calgary, Canada
3. Re: WOC return times for spring break

We did it 2 years ago so I know I will like it but I also know that this is a super busy time and want to be prepared :)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
4. Re: WOC return times for spring break

Its really hard to tell since the wait times have been much less than when they opened the WOC attraction. But, a guess may be if you want to be upfront at a very busy time, Id suggest getting there about 1 hour before showtime at least.

Bellevue, Washington
reviews: 10
5. Re: WOC return times for spring break

Thanks you guys!!

Calgary, Canada
6. Re: WOC return times for spring break

yes thanks so much!

7. Re: WOC return times for spring break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 19, 2014