We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help with itinerary

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
need help with itinerary

will be going to disneyland end of august 23-29. will be staying at california disney for days we go to disney. we also want to go to knotts, and huntington beach. my questions are:

should we stay at disney hotel and rent a car and go to beach or leave and get hotel on beach? if we stay where do i rent a car.

i need a easy itinerary. will have a child and grandma with me,

will be flying into the airport in anaheim not la.

also when should i book rooms, tickets, and air?

thanks

SoCal
reviews: 7
1. Re: need help with itinerary

How many days will you spend at Disneyland and California Adventure? There is no airport in Anaheim. There is an Orange County airport that is bordered by Irvine and Costa Mesa.

Seal Beach, CA
reviews: 14
2. Re: need help with itinerary

Renting a car and staying in one place will be easier. Driving and parking is not that difficult in Orange County.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 80
3. Re: need help with itinerary

You can do alot of different options such as stay near Disneyland for that part of your trip, and Knotts is only about 7 miles away from Disneyland, so you can easily visit there from the Disneyland area.

Huntington Beach or Newport Beach are about a 30 min easy drive away from Anaheim so you could do a day trip, or stay near the Ocean for a few days ect. Its just really up to you what you may want to do.

There are plenty of Car Rental places near to Disneyland, alot of them offer a pick up from Hotels in the area to their office. There are also a few rental car places in some of the Hotels, and on Katells which is near to Disneyland.

4. Re: need help with itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 21, 2014