We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'g'day disneyland offer for australia

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
'g'day disneyland offer for australia

i see there is a exclusive offer for australians in may at disneyland in the paper today . if you stay 3 nights and get a 3 day hopper pass you get a coupon book with a world of color fastpass ticket , glow with the show ear hat , exclusive australian mickey ears pin, entrance into Gday disneyland welcome event at disneyland resort and dining ,shopping and recreational offers

Caloundra, Australia
reviews: 240
1. Re: 'g'day disneyland offer for australia

Which paper is the offer in?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
reviews: 12
2. Re: 'g'day disneyland offer for australia

http://www.disney.com.au/gdaydisneyland/

It's in the Herald Sun in Melbourne.

We will be there in May, so it's something I will look into, but it needs to be booked through a TA. Unless the hotel/ticket package is a really good price, I'm not sure it's worth it for the discounts.

Though for anyone who hasn't booked flights, there are some packages I found when googling for this offer. Given how cheap flights are in May, I don't know how much of a saving it will be, but worth looking into.

etravelblackboard.com/article/139885/gday-di…

Edited: 4:26 pm, February 09, 2013
Caloundra, Australia
reviews: 240
3. Re: 'g'day disneyland offer for australia

We went in May in 2011. Crowds were small, and ride times were short. I remember flights were reasonably cheap, we not through FIJI with air pacific. Wild recommend direct flight!

Sydney, Australia
4. Re: 'g'day disneyland offer for australia

that link with the flights looks pretty good

melbourne
reviews: 2
5. Re: 'g'day disneyland offer for australia

We're there in May too, but staying at Hojo.

I'm wondering what the G'Day Disneyland welcome event is. Is it something anyone might be able to go to?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
reviews: 12
6. Re: 'g'day disneyland offer for australia

I popped into a Flight Centre today to get more info & the consultant didn't know much. (He also didn't know how I'd booked accommodation without booking through them :/) Anyway, there doesn't seem to be any special prices with the offer as he checked their wholesaler website & gave me a quote. It was $150 more for the Paradise Pier package for 2 people (5n + 4d park hopper) than through the Disneyland website, & when I mentioned this, he dropped $100 off, which brought it back to $2238.

I have already booked the BWPPI (it's cancellable though) & with the Disney tickets, the total cost will be $1345. It's not worth $450 each for us to change plans. Maybe if it was $300 each, the benefit of staying in a Disney hotel & the little extra's might be worth considering.

7. Re: 'g'day disneyland offer for australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 11, 2014