We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

We were at Disneyland in January and didn't have any trouble using fast passes after the return window. Are they being enforced now? We are heading to Disneyland as I type.

Lynnwood, Washington
1. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

If I were you, I would try to adhere to the posted return times on the ticket if at all possible. They are listed there for a reason, and you trying to circumvent the system could ruin it for for everyone, especially if everyone were as selfish as you sound If you can't make it within the hour window, you shouldn't do it at all!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
2. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

As far as Im aware, no they are not being enforced, however, there is always info out they may be starting that soon, who knows if they actually will.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
3. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

Welcome to the forums HWE5878,

Fastpasses use at Disneyland policy has always been its suggested you return by a certain time, but they have not cared about if you are later than the return time, just not before.

Edited: 7:15 pm, February 06, 2013
Redlands, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 3
4. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

Re post # 1: Wow, before you call someone names, get your facts straight. There are secret policies (not so secret to many people, actually) that Disneyland follows. With an open and inquiring mind, you might find out something that will help you. Please follow the posting guidlines and calm down.

Edited: 7:46 pm, February 06, 2013
5. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

Thank you for your kindness. It is amazing that others are so quick to call me selfish when they know nothing about me. We always try to return within the window but have used the fast passes after the window occasionally.

california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 136
6. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

When I was there around Christmas, they were warning people that they were going to start enforcing times, just as Kimcoldlee said. I was there on this past Sunday, I was a few minutes late and no issues. I didn't see anyone being turned away, either. It's always best to ask on the day you're there, just in case they start up when it gets busier.

California
reviews: 12
7. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

LOL did HWE5878 just register today to make that reply?

california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 136
8. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

hahaha didn't notice that, how bizarre!

9. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

Thanks for the suggestion about inquiring when we arrive tomorrow. We are AP holders but live in AZ, so we don't always know the latest changes. I had read on anither forum that the times were being enforced for Racers only. im not sure of the validity since the post was several months old. I'll update this if I find out anything while I'm there.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
10. Re: Fast pass return times enforced February 2013

Covering Disney and its Theme Parks for many years, there is one phrase I learned early, and is something that speak volumes. .

"Everything at Disneyland is subject to change without notice."

The lawyers have covered their butts for a long time....