We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adding an extra day, Fantasy Faire opening March 12??

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cooroy, Australia
reviews: 55
Adding an extra day, Fantasy Faire opening March 12??

I have 4 days hoppers looking at upgrade to a 5 day.

I have read fantasy faire is opening on the 12 th,3 days after we leave. We are heading out to Grand Canyon, Vegas and will arrive back to LA on the 16.

I want to see if I have this correct. If my first days visit is on wed 6 th I could use my 5 th day on Monday 18 ??

I am currently looking at a nights accom for that night, just something close enough to walk $250 max. ( we are staying at PPH for the first 4 nights) I was thinking candy cane inn or similar. Will go back thru this forum for suggestions too.

SoCal
reviews: 7
1. Re: Adding an extra day, Fantasy Faire opening March 12??

Candy Cane Inn is a solid choice. It is very well reviewed and ranked. It is also close to the park so an easy walk or you can take the free shuttle.

california
reviews: 5
2. Re: Adding an extra day, Fantasy Faire opening March 12??

But the OP isn't asking about Candy Cane Inn, but rather about whether or not the dates would work...I am not 100% sure but I think you have 14 days to use all of your days in the park in which case yes that would work as you'd be returning on day 13.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
3. Re: Adding an extra day, Fantasy Faire opening March 12??

Yes, you have 14 days including the first day of use to use all of the days on a Parkhopper ticket. If you add a day during that time period, Im not sure if extra days would be added to use that last day or not. But, your timing mentioned in your post is still within the 14 day Period.

Candy Cane Inn...... is a very well rated standard Motel, about a 10 min walk to the Turnstiles that go into either Park, and they have thier own free shuttle to and from Disneyland. However, thier drop off point puts you a few minutes walk farther North of the general drop off area for shuttles.

Fantasy Faire is set to open officially on March 12, 2013 according to the Disneyland blog.

…go.com/blog/…

SoCal
reviews: 7
4. Re: Adding an extra day, Fantasy Faire opening March 12??

I think it was a 2 part question. I answered 1 part.

5. Re: Adding an extra day, Fantasy Faire opening March 12??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 03, 2014