We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question - Getting to Anaheim

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Question - Getting to Anaheim

So me and my friend fly into LAX on the 1st March at about 11am, we're staying in Hollywood Orchid Suites. Friend is a big Ducks fan so we're going to the games on the 1st and 6th.

Should we go to hollywood to check in or head straight to Anaheim from the airport?

Also, will there be trains we can get from Anaheim to LA after the games finish at night?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
1. Re: Question - Getting to Anaheim

There is train service from Hollywood area to the Anaheim area, but, depending on when your game lets out which can be later, usually the last train leaves around 10pm. So you could take public transport to the game, and get a private car to take you back on your own time frame. However you would also likely have to get transport from the train station to the Honda Center which would be a few miles away i believe.

Or, you can rent a car for the days you may be visiting Anaheim.

Zippy Shuttle, Primetime shuttle, Super shuttle, Karmel shuttle all offer private car transport along with thier regular shuttle service, but you would have to contact them directly to get prices, but likely to be around $100 one way, since Anaheim is a good 45 min drive from Hollywood area in good traffic.

This thread may also be somewhat helpful

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29092-i65-k601691…

2. Re: Question - Getting to Anaheim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 24, 2014