We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 217
Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

Hi All,

I will be staying in anaheim for a week in may (travelling to santa monica etc) we are staying at the quality inn (near disneyland)

is there a walmart / grocery store around? also anywhere good to eat (not formal - casual dining) around where we're staying?

First time to the states / disneyland !

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
1. Re: Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

There are a few Quality Inns near Disneyland, can you give us the address of the one you are talking about so we can give you specific info?

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

that would help wouldnt it!

Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim at the Park

1166 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, US, 92802

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
3. Re: Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

Any way you can change your accomodations?

There are so many better options for you that are better rated and in a more convenient area for visiting Disneyland. This Motel is located on the West Side of Disneyland and would be about a 20 min walk, and would require you to walk Through The Grand Californian Hotel, out thier North Side Entrance and through Downtown Disney to the Turnstiles which would be the fastest option. but it does have Art Shuttle service to and from Disneyland in the area if you wont be walking.

Theres a Dennys a few minutes West of your location,and Cocos Bakery in pretty close walking distance East of your location. There is also a Food 4 less about a 12 min walk West on Katella on the same side of the street.

You can stay directly across the street from the Disneyland Main Entrance for likely the same cost. Plenty of small standard well rated Motels there and a few minutes walk to Disneyland. Heres a Map of Hotels in the Disneyland area so you can see where things are located. The Disneyland Main Entrance is off of Harbor Blvd near where it says "East Shuttle Area" on the Map.

printfreemaps.com/maps/freedisneylandareamap…

If you would like help finding somewhere to stay, you can give us a budget per night and what kind of accomodation you are looking for. Dates of travel also help since Hotel rates vary quite widely with the seasons, and we can tell you what may be going on.

Melbourne, Australia
4. Re: Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

Hi,

Thanks so much for that detailed response. We are actually staying at the venue as I have(had) lots of loyalty points so all the nights were no charge as part of choice hotels.

I thought the location wasnt that bad and it was basic as we are splurging after anaheim.

I appreciate your assistance

SoCal
reviews: 9
5. Re: Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

You may want to check and see if you can get the Quality Inn and Suites on South Manchester on your points. It is in a better location for reaching the entrance and there are more restaurants on that side of the park.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
6. Re: Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

Since you can stay at any Choice Hotel, you should be able to change to a better venue as suggested.

The Quality Inn on Manchester mentioned is a much better rated property, but is right across the street from the freeway, so you would want a room in the back of the property away from that.( West side)

But, you can walk behind the Quality Inn, and then West of the Hotel by the Fairifield Inn to Harbor blvd and walk South down Harbor Blvd and to Disneylands Turstiles in about 10 minutes.

There is not however Art Shuttle ( for a small fee per person) service from this Motel if you didnt want to walk, there is shuttle service at the Howard Johnsons, about a 5 min walk.

Heres more info on the Art Shuttle service.

http://www.rideart.org/

Theres also a Comfort Inn and Suites on Katella which is well rated, but, you would need Art Shuttle service since its a farther walk of about 24 min to the Turnstiles.

Edited: 1:09 pm, January 23, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
7. Re: Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

Thanks heaps all. I will check this out now. It shouldnt be hard to cancel and rebook especially as we are not going until May. Will let you know how I go. I'll check itnow

8. Re: Quality Inn - Anaheim - Whats around?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 26, 2014