We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland, final plans

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 10
Disneyland, final plans

Well guys been given lots of advice on here re; disneyland etc,im there on march 4,5,6 mon,tues,wed, wont be using hopper pass until the tues wed, already booked WOC dining at wine trattoria for tues 5th . as prev advised i will go st8 to carsland on early entry on wed, but given that the only rides im really keen on at DCA is RSR and soarin over california and haunted mansion ,pirates, star tours and indiana jones are the others im keen to see at disneyland, with that in mind what would your suggestred ideas be allowing for those 2 early entries and the fasrpass system in use ? keep in mind woc is taken care of, your advice is muchly appreciated, cheers john

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
1. Re: Disneyland, final plans

You will likely easily be able to go on Soarin Over California in the morning without much of a wait after your time at Radiator Spring Racer since that ride is also open during that Extra Magic Hour. Or, you can just visit Soarin when regular hours start as it may take you a while to ride Radiator Springs Racer. You can also pick up a Fastpass for Soarin when you visit the ride.

Indianna Jones and Star Tours are is likely the longest wait times of the ones you have mentioned ( besides Radiator Spring Racer). I would suggest you visit Star Tours first during Magic Morning.

Pirates of the Carribean doesnt normally have a long line as far as wait times since there are alot of boats that hold alot of people so the line moves quickly.

Once the regular opening time comes along, you can pick up a Fastpass for either Indianna Jones or Star Tours to use later in the day if you wanted to. And Indianna Jones would be open then so you could go directy to that ride.

I would also suggest going to the Haunted Mansion once the regular times starts and Pirates of the Carribean. That way you will have riden your favorite must do rides at least once, then you can fit them in again during the rest of your day if you want to, but morning will always have the shorter lines.

Heres more info on rides that are usually open for Magic Morning

touringplans.com/disneyland/attractions/morn…

And California Adventure Park Extra Magic Hour

touringplans.com/disney-california-adventure…

And heres more info on the free Fastpass system and how to use it at Disneyland in case you dont already have that info.( So far RETURN times only on Fastpasses have not been enforced yet )

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g29092-c3632/Anaheim:…

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 10
2. Re: Disneyland, final plans

Thanks happy i knew i would get some great advice from you, i will lock all that info into my ipad now, good to plan ahead for these parks id say, but the advice i get from you and darkbeer has been invaluable thanx cheers john

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
3. Re: Disneyland, final plans

Hope you have a wonderful Trip john b :)

4. Re: Disneyland, final plans

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 08, 2014