We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want to finalise my trip to Disneyland In March 6

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cooroy, Australia
reviews: 44
I want to finalise my trip to Disneyland In March 6

Hello and Happy NY. So excited as its only 8 weeks to go!! I can book my character dining next week being 60 days out but since the calendar is not released yet for 6,7,8,9 March I am not sure when to book what.

Looking at the history would you think fireworks and fantasmic will be only on Friday/Sat night? World of color on every night?

That being said I am thinking the following...

Wed night will be a right off after arriving from Aust that morning I can't imagine we will be awake the first night.

Thurs do Goofy dinner then WOC

Friday see Fantasmic

Sat see Fireworks

I also want to book my girls into Bippidi boppidi boutique and maybe Jedi training school, as well as wanting to see Aladdin and Disnay junior show and oh the 2 parades....so much to do so little time :(

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
1. Re: I want to finalise my trip to Disneyland In March 6

Usually the first week of March is still the off season, and Disneyland does not start expanding thier regular hours during the weekdays till the second week of March.

So Fireworks and Fanasmic would only be on the weekends, Friday, Sat, Sun. Hours during the week M-Thurs are usually around 10am till 8pm and longer hours of around 8am till 12pm Fri,Sat,Sun.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 19
2. Re: I want to finalise my trip to Disneyland In March 6

Jedi training school is at various times during the day. No need to book anything for that. If you sit the kids up front at the start of the show they are bound to get picked (I think they really try and pick all willing participants) The Aladdin show is not to be missed. Do you have VIP ticket passes? This will allow you to have access to a shorter line. However, you will need to see what times the show is. I would definetely make this your top priority over everything else. It is amazing. Disney Junior Show is great for the kids, however a little painful for the adults. Anyway - having said that - it is all about the kids. So just take it all in. Not sure of the times - you'l have to check the schedule. I believe world of color is every night. This is amazing. So is Fantasmic - oh it's all so amazing

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
3. Re: I want to finalise my trip to Disneyland In March 6

Theres not a way to book the Jedi Training show that Im aware of. I would suggest just showing up early and sitting in front and hoping they may get called to be in the show. Times will be listed on the Disneyland.com calendar along with the Aladdin Show ( I dont know of any way to get a VIP pass.) World of Color show would be showing nightly usually during that time period, and will also be listed on the Calendar when it gets closer to your visit, usually 1 time around 8:15 pm for M-Thurs and twice on weekends Fri,Sat,Sun.

Fantasmic on weekends usually has two shows one at around 9pm and one at around 10pm

The Fireworks show on the weekend for you visit will usually be at 9:30pm.

In general if you look on the Disneyland.com website Calendar what is showing for late Feb is likely what it will also be for early March with the exception of Fantasmic show which is not showing for part of Feb.

Edited: 12:58 am, January 02, 2013
4. Re: I want to finalise my trip to Disneyland In March 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, January 06, 2014