We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
BRISBANE
reviews: 3
New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

Hi,

From what I have read the 14 day passes are now going to be 10 day passes from March 2013.............does anyone know if that is 10 days use out of the 14, or does it mean it will expire 10 days after the first use.

Thanks!

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
1. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

Since nobody has seen a ticket yet, who knows. I would contact Disneyland directly and ask.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 85
2. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

However, it has been mentioned by a few people from Australia when they asked travel agents in that around about the 14 day Disneyland Pass, they were told it would only be a 10 day Pass after March of 2013, so its likely to be the case.

Ten days would mean 10 days total in the Pass.

The Mousesavers website is also reporting the 14 day Pass going to a 10 day pass in 2013 for Australian and New Zealand Residents

mousesavers.com/disneyland-california-vacati…

Edited: 11:59 pm, October 30, 2012
Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
3. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

But the question was, does it have the "13 days after first use" clause (aka 10 out of 14 days), or is it just 10 days straight...

So yes, Disney is changing the ticket, but as to how long you can use it for, I haven't see anywhere that has stated which way it is....

If I took an Educated guess, I would say 10 out of 14, but I didn't want to say it, as Disney has been changing things up lately, and there is no guarantee. So I recommend contacting Disneyland Directly to see if it is "10 straight days", or do they have 4 days they can take off and do other things in a 2 week period.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
4. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

Ok, I understand now what the OP was asking

Im thinking since all of the tickets offered on the Disneyland.com website have 14 days including first day of use to use all of the ticket, it would likely be similar for the new 10 day Pass.

But, always best to contact the source as said to ask those kind of questions since all we can do is guess.

BRISBANE
5. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

I have sent off an email to Disney........as soon as I get confirmation I will post it here.

Thanks

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
6. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

Thank you in advance for offering to post the reply :)

melbourne
reviews: 2
7. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

Thanks from me too.

I did actually email Disneyland a month or so ago, before this information was released, to ask if the 14 day pass would still be available next year. They told me to contact my travel agent!

I'm sure they would have known then and just didn't want to tell me.

BRISBANE
8. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

Hi......just to keep you updated I have not had any answer from Disney yet.........I will follow up.

melbourne
reviews: 2
9. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

Thanks usa2005. I'm keeping my eye on a couple of websites for the 2013 passes, but haven't found any yet.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
10. Re: New 10 day Passes for Australian Residents

You might want to check with a Travel Agency in your area, they may have the info.

Edited: 1:18 am, November 18, 2012