We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early admission and ticket booth

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
Early admission and ticket booth

We get to DL on Thursday and it will be our only opportunity to use our early morning admission. We will have to convert our e tickets to Disney tickets. Anyone know if the ticket booths open an hour early too or are we out of luck? So excited!!!

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
1. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

You do not need to go to the ticket booths. Your e-ticket has a bar-code on it, just go to the Magic Morning marked Turnstiles, usually on the edges. (the "regular" entry is usually in the middle.)

At the turnstile, they will scan the bar-code, and print out the real "ticket" in a matter of seconds.

Portland, Oregon
2. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

Awesome! I didn't know this. We waited in line last year at the ticket booths :) I just want to make sure the ticket I printed from mouse savers should be okay to take to the turnstile, right?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
3. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

Just to be clear, Mousesavers does not sell tickets, they do have discounts offered for certain websites that sell tickets. What website did you purchase tickets from?

So, if you purchased from the Disneyland.com website, that would be an E-ticket that you could take directly to the Turnstiles. If you purchased from something like the Mousesavers discount through aRes Travel, im pretty sure thats only a voucher that you print out at home which you would have to exchange that at the Ticket Window.

Portland, Oregon
4. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

Oh, yes. Bought at ares travel. So it would be a voucher. Thank you for clarifying. Do you know if the ticket booths open early?

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
5. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

Read the voucher, and check for a bar code. Disney is trying to get more folks to avoid the ticket lines, and your ARES voucher might be valid at the turnstiles. So read the voucher carefully and see where they tell you to redeem the voucher.

Portland, Oregon
6. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

Great! I will do that. Guess I could have thought of that myself. I guess I'm just too excited and can't think straight. :)

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
7. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

Please let us know what it says to do... Thanks in Advance.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
8. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

Info on the aRes website when you try to check out says they need to be exchanged at a ticket window. I dont know if the link will post or not, so im posting the info.

https:/…722_trip-preferences_ab2_cl9y0.html

>>"Guests may pick up their tickets at any main entrance ticket window. Personal photo identification will be required. If you are a guest at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel (Disneyland® Hotel, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa, or Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel), you may pick up your tickets upon check-in. Guests staying at all other hotels present your Quick Order Pickup confirmation and photo identification at any main entrance ticket window of the Disneyland® Resort. Parking is not included with your Disneyland® ticket. For questions or park hours please call 714-781-7290. Ticket expires 13 days after first use.">>

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
9. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

FYI, usually at least one Ticket Booth is open when Magic Morning starts. So you might miss the first few minutes waiting for the window to open and have your voucher processed, but they might be open even earlier. So I would get there about 15 minutes prior to the MM time.

Portland, Oregon
10. Re: Early admission and ticket booth

Okay. Pulled out my paper. And it said just as it was posted previously. I need to exchange it at a ticket window. So I'll try to get there 15 min early to the early admission and hopefully it will work out. I will post what happens so everyone knows for future reference. Thank you for all your help!!!