We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 7
Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

Hello, can you buy a big refillable cup at Disneyland park?

Can this be used on multiple days? Buying a 3 day hopper. By chance do you know the price?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Edited: 7:52 pm, June 14, 2011
SoCal
reviews: 9
1. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

No such thing at DL/DCA.

Redlands, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 3
2. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

For awhile at least one restaurant, if not more than one, had the soda fountains on the outside if the line and you filled your regular cup on your own. So people would go back to the fountain for refills, going in between the people going through the cafeteria type line to do so. I did it myself (at the French Market restaurant) and took the last refill along with me, while later complaining how bad the restaurants looked with the fountains on the outside like fast food places. Well after a few years they changed back, so I don't think you can even get refills anymore let alone what you're interested in.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
3. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

you can ask for a CUP of water at any of the places to eat inside disneyland for free though

you should also be aware prices of disneyland ticket have just gone up, you can still purchase ticket for this year at the old prices for a limited time, here is more info on that especially look at post #21 and #33

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29092-i65-k454983…

Edited: 8:40 pm, June 14, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
4. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

also if you would like help finding somewhere to stay let us know, you can stay directly across the street from the disneyland main entrance and easily walk to disneyland.

Redlands, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 3
5. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

When you ask for a cup of water they give you a big cup like you would get if you ordered soda!

Edited: 8:44 pm, June 14, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
6. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

thats good info to know thanks Red, i assumed they would be small cup, as i have never tried to get just a cup of water.

Las Vegas, Nevada
7. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

Thanks for the answers. Personally, I always bring my own bottles of half frozen water bottles but going with bro/sis-in laws and they are soda addicts and so are their children ( ages 7-11). Yikes!

We are Disney Vacation Members, but this is a last minute trip. So no luck with any Disney Hotels.

Just bec of convenience we usually stay at Best Western across the street (shuttle entrance and near McD) or Fairfield. But bec my husband is paying for his family (too and we are a group of 7). I booked Desert Palms Hotel & Suites.

Corner of Harbor & Katella --on Katella. Can you suggest the fastest route to Disney or DCA. We are lucky, my husband qualifies to buy the military 3 day Hopper for $99.

Thanks for any other suggestions in advance!

Upper Left Coast
reviews: 72
8. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

You can get one free refill of your soda at the buffet-style restaurants (Rancho del Zocalo, for example.)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
9. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

juicyVegasGirl

here is a map of hotels in the disneyland area so you can see where things are, from the art shuttle service website, the art shuttle goes back and forth to disneyland multiple time per day for a small fee per person and has a stop at your hotel.

http://www.rideart.org/index.php?loc=3

fastest way to disneyland from that hotel is to walk north up harbor blvd to the disneyland entrance there.

btw there are suite hotels(some hotels and mostly standard motels) that would sleep 7 closer to the disneyland main entrance for about that price that may be a little better rated if you would like us to help you find something, let us know.

Las Vegas, Nevada
10. Re: Unlimited Free/Fee Refills for Soda in Disneyland?

Do you mind letting me know which hotels has mini suites. I like this hotel-- Desert Palm bec accdg to the web site.

Our suite will have 2 Queen beds and a Queen pull out sofa, breakfast, fridge & microwave. Free parking.

I need this room for Mon, Jun 20 for 2 nights. My total price was $397.68 (2 nites). I thought I did good for booking it yesterday.