We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much to tip airport shuttle bus drivers

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver
How much to tip airport shuttle bus drivers

What is the appropriate amount of tip I should give to shuttle bus drivers? I will be taking a shuttle bus from Long Beach Airport to a hotel near Disneyland. Thanks.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 87
1. Re: How much to tip airport shuttle bus drivers

this is a good page on tipping in the U.S.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g191-s606/United-Stat…

California
2. Re: How much to tip airport shuttle bus drivers

You don't have to tip these people anything! Especially if the driver doesn't get off his butt to help you with your luggage!! But if he does do that, as well as opens the door for you and maybe helps you in and out of the van/bus, and he's pretty friendly, then yes, I usually tip them anywhere from $1-$3.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 1
3. Re: How much to tip airport shuttle bus drivers

As stated, unlike restaurants, there is no standard as far as how much to tip shuttle drivers. Tip however much you want. They don't really care. If they are helpful, I usually give them anywhere from $3 to $5.

4. Re: How much to tip airport shuttle bus drivers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, June 28, 2011