We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites...anyone stayed here...

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
texas
reviews: 6
Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites...anyone stayed here...

We will be staying at the Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites in August. Any advice for room requests,etc...? We booked it strickly for proximity and cleanliness. Did I make the right choice?

Salem, Oregon
reviews: 5
1. Re: Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites...anyone stayed here...

Absolutely chose well. Any room you would have would be good. Upper level best, but the whole complex is nice.

Suburb of San...
2. Re: Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites...anyone stayed here...

We stayed there in Dec and it was fine. The rooms were kind of dark though. Nothing special. Our view was off the hotel next store. The free breakfast is fine. They have it next door at a restaurant. Location is perfect for DL. I got a good rate by booking online directly with the motel.

Have fun!

Arizona
3. Re: Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites...anyone stayed here...

I think this is the best hotel for location. It's such a short walk to Disneyland--you literally cross the street to get there. We stayed there some years back and were quite satisfied with everything. Have fun!

Nevada
reviews: 3
4. Re: Best Western Park Place Inn and Suites...anyone stayed here...

I recommend you get a room close to the Harbor Boulevard, like 101. 102, 201, 202, 301, 302. Ask for these because they are close to the DL entrance! I wouldn't recommend a room that is toward the back of the hotel, it is much farther to walk!