We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motels with Kitchen Facilities

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kapiti Coast
reviews: 31
Motels with Kitchen Facilities

Hi

We are looking at staying in the Anaheim area for a week and prefer to be relatively self sufficent. Can anyone advise of places that would fit the bill. At the very least fridge and microwave, not too expensive and a pool would be a plus.

Thanks.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
reviews: 13
1. Re: Motels with Kitchen Facilities

The cheapest would be Extended Stay America, under a mile from the park. Very basic and has a small pool, but has a full sized fridge, microwave and stove top.

Basically all the hotels I mention will have the same standard kitchen set up of full sized fridge, microwave, an electric stove top, pots, pans and cutlery. You must wash the dishes between meals, as the health code doesn't allow the maids in California to do it. Also no traditional oven.

Residence Inn on Clementine is very close and has some of the highest ratings here at TripAdvisor, though it is more expensive.

There is also the Candlewood Suites in the same basic area, tends to be the most expensive.

There are other choices, but those are the closest to the park.

Depending on the price difference, I would go with the Residence Inn on Clementine if it is close to the Extended Stay America price, and pick ESA if you are trying to save money. The rooms at the Residence Inn and the Candlewood are much nicer. Think of ESA as Motel 6 with a Kitchen.

Fresno
2. Re: Motels with Kitchen Facilities

Hi!

I use to work at Disneyland. There are alot of hotels that have what you are looking for. Pick up a discount hotel guide and you will find alot. roomsaver.com has some listed as well. Here are some I found:

bestwesternrafflesinn.com/html/southern-cali…

www.desertpalmhotel.com/greenbook

www.cortonainn.com

www.delsolinn.com/greenbook

www.anaheimdesertinn.com

www.anaheimislander.com

www.econolodgeanaheim.com

www.brookhurstplazainn.com

www.castleinn.com

I hope this helps!

Have a magical time!

Redlands, California
reviews: 72
3. Re: Motels with Kitchen Facilities

cd007,

We have stayed at the Marriot TownPlace Suites in Anaheim a couple of times. They have studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom suites that have full kitchens (microwave, stove, oven, full size refrigerator, dishwasher). We have a two bedroom suite reserved for one night next month and are paying $150 with tax.

Bend, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Bend
reviews: 19
4. Re: Motels with Kitchen Facilities

We stayed at the Park Vue Inn and our room had a microwave and fridge. Pool area was basic but nice enough!

Kapiti Coast
reviews: 31
5. Re: Motels with Kitchen Facilities

Thanks for your help. Given that we are coming from New Zealand it does mean that what costs 70USD is actually around $100NZD so it soon adds to the cost of everything. And when we are looking at 4 to 5 weeks travel we want to get the best value we can but still enjoy it.

Really appreciate all your posts.

6. Re: Motels with Kitchen Facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 10, 2009