We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury disneyland hotel ??

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 3
Luxury disneyland hotel ??

Hi everyone,

Could you tell me what the closest 5 star hotel to Disneyland is ? Is the Grand Californian of a good standard ?

We are honeymooningi n Hawaii and having a 3 night stopover in California to break the trip back to London up.

After 10 nights being civilised in the 4 seasons we thought we would have some fun at Disneyland !

Thank you

Salem, Oregon
reviews: 5
1. Re: Luxury disneyland hotel ??

I would book at the Grand Californian. Make sure and tell them it is your honeymoon. My friends did this and when they entered the room after dinner, the maid service had scattered rose petals everywhere. On the bed, the rose petals where arranged in little Mickey heads. They also had other really nice free touches for them. I would say this is the nicest hotel close by to Disneyland.

LA/OC
reviews: 1
2. Re: Luxury disneyland hotel ??

The nearest 5 star hotel to Disneyland is the Four Seasons Hotel in Newport Beach. # (949) 759-0808. $ 400 - 550.

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel (which is next to the Park) is a 4 star hotel. It is the only four star hotel in the entire Disney-Anaheim area. There is nothing higher than this in the Disney-Anaheim area. # (714) 635-2300. $ 300 - 400.

Sounds like you're coming from Maui or the Big Island...

Hope this helps,

Aloha,

V.... (local girl that travels alot)

Newport Beach...
3. Re: Luxury disneyland hotel ??

If you are honeymooning-you might opt to spend just ONE day at Disneyland, and the rest sightseeing, at a day spa, or lingering at the beach.

Assuming that money is not an issue (if youre being pampered at the Four Seasons), two good choices to continue your honeymoon are at any of the two five-star properties:

St. Regis Monarch Beach (in Dana Point)

or

The Montage Resort (in Laguna Beach)

Rooms are generally around $400 and up per night depending on view and size. Service at both hotels are impeccable. I've had the luxury of staying at the St. Regis twice (for banquet dinners, awards ceremonies) and the Montage resort once (for a family wedding). Both properties are gorgeous and since you are celebrating a special occasion, their staff will most likely go above and beyond to make your stay wonderful.

Oh yea, and both properties are about a 45 minute drive to Disneyland.

They are located near or in Laguna Beach-which is a upscale, artist community on the "Gold Coast" of the California Riviera.

You'll find a day's worth of hiking, dining and art galleries through this patch of land.

Enjoy your honeymoon and tell us how things go!