We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A C Moore Stores

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 20
A C Moore Stores

Can anyone tell me where an A C Moore Craft Store would be near Anaheim?

We will be visiting from Australia and staying in Anaheim for 7 nights so preferrably a store somewhere around this area. Otherwise we will also be driving up to Monterey along the coast road so any where along this way as well.

Or we will also be staying near Ontario Mills Mall on our way back.

I have tried to do a store locator on their web site but every "suburb" I can think of comes up with no store. I don't know what suburbs to try and it won't accept just "California" as a state.

Newbury Park...
reviews: 27
1. Re: A C Moore Stores

I don't know of any in CA, I think it is mainly an East Coast store. Michaels is a popular craft store in SoCal. http://www.michaels.com/

JoAnn Fabrics also has a lot of craft and scrapbooking supplies. www.joann.com

Brisbane, Australia
2. Re: A C Moore Stores

Ok thanks for that. No wonder I couldn't find anything everytime I searched.

Sydney
reviews: 43
3. Re: A C Moore Stores

Try Michaels as the previous poster suggested. You will be amazed at the variety of craft goods avaliable. It makes Lincraft and Spotlight look like junk shops compared to it (they are the major craft shops in Sydney). If my memory serves me well there is one located near the Disney character warehouse in Anaheim.

Brisbane, Australia
4. Re: A C Moore Stores

I was just in Lincraft today thinking that it seems to be going to the pack (Brisbane). They seem to be getting more and more tacky kinds of stickers.

I can't wait to see all their great stores over there. Gee they are so lucky to have so many big places to choose from.

5. Re: A C Moore Stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 28, 2009