We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antelope tour

Which American Canyon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
Antelope tour

I am going to do Trafalgar tour called " the best of Canyonland for 7 days. starting 16 June 2013.

This tour covers all the Canyon land except Antelope which I am really interested to see that.

On 21st June, I will be at Hotel National Park Lodges.

This day is a Free day to explore, I just need to come back late afternoon for Dinner,

Is it possible to do Antelope tour from morning and back in the afternoon to this hotel ?

Who is the operator ? I book from now ? Could you please refer me tour operator or website that I can book from Australia.

Thank you in advanced for your help

I am so looking forward to explore the Canyon land

Cheers

Dina

3 replies to this topic
san mateo CA
reviews: 23
1. Re: Antelope tour

If I may American Canyon is a suburban community between Vallejo and Napa California. What ever you are referring to here has no connection with that area. I have a suspision this is a tour of the american southwest, if so look for the approrpiate forum.

Ontario
2. Re: Antelope tour

You want to look at the Arizona forum. Antelope Canyon is in Page, Arizona. It is nearest to Lake Powell. It is about a 2 or 3 hour drive from the Grand Canyon.

The name you have for the hotel sounds like a generic explanation rather than an actual name. Could it be that you are staying at one of the lodges in the national park? Grand Canyon?

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 336
3. Re: Antelope tour

I believe Antelope Canyon is near Page, Arizona (site of Glen Canyon Dam, on Lake Powell), so you might post on the sections covering those areas. I've seen lots of posts on Antelope Canyon here and on Lonelyplanet.com.

Reply to: Antelope tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about American Canyon