We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West coast of USA

Which American Canyon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
2 posts
West coast of USA

Could u pls let me know the weather condition to visit canyon,LA ,Las Vegas ,Disneyland etc

8 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
29,533 posts
142 reviews
1. Re: West coast of USA

What do you mean by Disneyland etc ? Please use www.weather.com or www.weatherunderground.com for the weather in any of the cities you want to visit. You can look at averages for other times of the year.

San Francisco Bay
Level Contributor
2,969 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: West coast of USA

This is not the Grand Canyon forum. Please post again in the California forum.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
44,388 posts
83 reviews
3. Re: West coast of USA

Hi Anurao

Please repost on the California state forum for your questions about California. Let us know *when* you'll be visiting Anaheim (Disneyland) and L.A. I suppose you could just post on the L.A. forum or the Anaheim forum since those towns are just 45 minutes apart.

Las Vegas is in Nevada.

Grand Canyon National Park is in Arizona.

www.wunderground.com has historical data about weather as well.

Pacifica, California
Destination Expert
for Pacifica
Level Contributor
6,505 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: West coast of USA

You will be oh, so disappointed with American Canyon.You should go to the Grand Canyon, instead.

When do you plan to visit?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
29,533 posts
142 reviews
5. Re: West coast of USA

A few bottles of wine and no one wil know the difference between the Grand Canyon and American Canyon

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
13,950 posts
32 reviews
6. Re: West coast of USA

I'd like to have some of that wine you've been drinking belo.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park
Level Contributor
11,737 posts
45 reviews
7. Re: West coast of USA

** "A few bottles of wine and no one wil know the difference between the Grand Canyon and American Canyon" **

There's no potent potable THAT potent!

A person could be absolutely, totally, falling-down, comatose drunk, with a BAC of 0.25, and they could tell they were being scammed if someone tried to sell them American Canyon and claimed it was the Grand Canyon.

I don't even know why American Canyon has its own forum. Neither Colma nor Bodie has one, and they deserve it more.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
20,014 posts
84 reviews
8. Re: West coast of USA

Welcome to the forums Anurao R

Im assuming you may be asking weather questions for these specific areas because you want to know when weatherwise may be the best time? If not, please give a little more info on exactly what you are wanting.

As Said, you can post in the General California Forum. You can also post in the specific City forums you are thinking of visiting. Be sure to include when you may want to visit. The specific City forums can help you plan a trip including good suggestions of where to stay, an Itinerary ect. be sure to include a budget per night for a Hotel also.

For Las Vegas, which can get hot in the summertime, early May or Oct is a good time to visit, and is also a good time for the Grand Canyon South Rim which is about a 5 hour drive South of Las Vegas and has the spectacular views, its also a pretty good time for LA as well, and Disneyland in Anaheim.

Heres some of the various City Forums you may want to post in.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g143028-i157-Grand…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g29092-i65-Anaheim…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28926-i29-Califor…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g32655-i61-Los_Ang…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g45963-i10-Las_Veg…

Edited: 12:50 pm, December 31, 2012
Reply to: West coast of USA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about American Canyon