We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chula vista indoor waterpark

Which Wisconsin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
reviews: 18
chula vista indoor waterpark

Will I be disappointed after going to wilderness and kalahri?

Went with my daughter who is 3.5 and at kalahari we really liked the rollar coaster ride and the large family raft ride, boat and tube slide were ok, lazy river and wave pool were lame and she also liked kids slides in larger kids area

At wilderness we liked the wave pool and dome, the kids waterpark at the lake and the indoor outdoor hot tubs at the lake, lazy river and kids park with large water bucket were lame, the other park was closed

Didn't care for amusenent park at Kalahari but enjoyed the four level free play park at wilderness

Room at kalahari was nicer but a much longer walk to waterpark

What are the highlights of chula vista?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 95
1. Re: chula vista indoor waterpark

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28972-i114-k60745… I'm noticing a lot of poor reviews lately now that I look, you may want to take that into consideration, perhaps some changes there though I always take the reviews with a grain of salt too. I haven't stayed but you could visit the website pictures and get an idea of the amenities to enjoy. I've always found I enjoy diff. things at diff. places and so it's fun to enjoy what's worth enjoying at each place. Maybe see what parts of the facility may not be up to par for accomodations and personal tastes too (each place has a section that's more worthwhile to stay in).

chicago
2. Re: chula vista indoor waterpark

The recent reviews are bad!

Tomah, Wisconsin
reviews: 32
3. Re: chula vista indoor waterpark

We were disappionted with Chula Vista. Just didn't care for the "all-you-can-eat-and-drink" thing. We found that there were long lines for everything, and we had to deal with a lot of pushy, aggressive people. The water park is fine, but the hotel location is well out of town.

We really liked Great Wolf; our kids were a bit older (13 & 17) when we went, and we all had a blast.

chicago
4. Re: chula vista indoor waterpark

i think i will try great wolf next, thanks!

5. Re: chula vista indoor waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 30, 2014