We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desserting around Wisconsin

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 92
Desserting around Wisconsin

…travelwisconsin.com/2012/…

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
reviews: 9
1. Re: Desserting around Wisconsin

Ah, once again, I think that we can do a more expansive job of recommending desserts in Wisconsin. This article can get us started...I'll add:

Ice Cream at the Memorial Union

Frozen Custard at Michaels

Anything at L'Etoile ;)

I once would have included a hot fudge sundae at Bosaki's but sadly that is no more.

Pam

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 25
2. Re: Desserting around Wisconsin

Personally, I love the chocolate fondue strawberries at the Melting Pot :)

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 92
3. Re: Desserting around Wisconsin

three on the list are on my list as well! Another on the list I've only dined in and not desserted in (Chalet Landhaus). Additionally I'm a fan of Main St. Pies in Bloomer, WI and Norske Nook pies in Osseo, WI.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 25
4. Re: Desserting around Wisconsin

Oh pies! I love the pies made at any of the Amish Bakeries around the state! Perhaps the best is the Pleasant View Bakery in Dalton (Columbia County). Close seconds go to Country Lane Bakery in Brodhead (Green County) and Countryside Bakery in Cashton (Monroe County).

YUMMY GOOD!

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 268
5. Re: Desserting around Wisconsin

Ice cream from the Chocolate Shoppe in Madison...

6. Re: Desserting around Wisconsin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, December 17, 2013