We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's your favorite place for antique bargins in WV?

rhinebeck
Level Contributor
95 posts
85 reviews
What's your favorite place for antique bargins in WV?

We'll be in the Glenville area and are looking for antiques and old stuff. We're not interested in high end antique shops - too expensive. We're willing to drive an hour or two for some place good. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Wv
Destination Expert
for West Virginia
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: What's your favorite place for antique bargins in WV?

There is an antique place at the mall area of Flatwoods, not too far from Glenville, but I have never been there, so I don't know what kind of bargain it is, or what hours it is open. I have a friend who sells on consignment there. He goes to auctions in the hills and valleys and buys things

Waynesville,NC
Level Contributor
267 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: What's your favorite place for antique bargins in WV?

I did go to the antique mall in Flatwoods-good selection, but I thought the prices were a bit high. We usually have really good luck just hitting the two lane and looking for mom and pops.

3. Re: What's your favorite place for antique bargins in WV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 05, 2015