We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milton Flea Market

rhinebeck
reviews: 41
Milton Flea Market

Has anyone been to the Milton Flea Market lately? We are interested in antiques and old things in general but nothing too high end. Any other good markets? We'll be in the Glenville area but we'll drive for a good junk shop or flea market.

4 replies to this topic
Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
reviews: 28
1. Re: Milton Flea Market

I've never been to a flea market, so I couldn't tell you which ones are good and which ones are bad, but according to this website, there are flea markets in Gassaway and Weston, which would both be closer to Glenville than Milton. fleaportal.com/Flea_Markets/…20Virginia

Good luck. I hope you find some great deals!

rhinebeck
2. Re: Milton Flea Market

Thanks WVParkfan! I'll check out the site.

charleston, wv
reviews: 3
3. Re: Milton Flea Market

Might find small antique items at Milton. Some booths selling glassware, Blenko, Pilgrim, etc.....Dinner ware. Saw one with shelves of old milk bottles and jars. Might find some other items like Coca Cola collectables and old farm tools. Probably some jewelry if you know what to look for. Cant say there isn't any larger items like furniture.

Central part of state where you will be I'd research newspapers for estate sales or auctions.

rhinebeck
4. Re: Milton Flea Market

Thanks Pop2748!

Reply to: Milton Flea Market
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted