We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Georgetown restaurants

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham,England
reviews: 20
Georgetown restaurants

What are the best Italian restaurants?

Fort Lauderdale, FL...
1. Re: Georgetown restaurants

My family has enjoyed Cafe Miliano and Filomena.

I think you can make reservations at both of them on opentable.com

New Jersey
reviews: 6
2. Re: Georgetown restaurants

Filomena is an excellent Italian restaurant on Wisconsin. Never been disappointed in a meal. I do recomment a reservation as it can get quite crowded.

As long as you are in the Georgetown area, I also recommend Clyde's for a non-italian meal. It's on M street. We were there last weekend and it looks like they have added several interesting dishes.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 24
3. Re: Georgetown restaurants

I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying DC is not well-known for affordable Italian fare. Obviously, there are some places people like, as mentioned above. There are some higher end places, though, that get good reviews, if you're willing to spend some money.

Some places to look into:

Notti Bianchi in Foggy Bottom (probably the most affordable of the bunch I'm listing)

Ristorante Tosca in Penn Quarter/Chinatown (I've been here and thought the food was wonderful)

Obelisk in Dupont Circle - I was last here several years ago, but it's a lovely space and the food was very good at the time.

Outside DC, there's Maestro at the Ritz Carlton in Tyson's. It's fabulous. Surely one of the best restaurants in the DC area with a price tag to match.

Lincoln, Nebraska
reviews: 8
4. Re: Georgetown restaurants

Ristorante Piccolo is a nice place. I can never figure out why it doesn't get mentioned much. I've never had a bad meal there, nor have I ever taken a guest who left unhappy.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 24
5. Re: Georgetown restaurants

By the way, I'm sorry I neglected to associate the title of your post with your question. To answer your question, even though it's not in Georgetown, Notti Bianchi isn't too far away in Foggy Bottom.

6. Re: Georgetown restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:26 am, August 25, 2009