We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with final hotel choice!?!

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlottesville...
Help with final hotel choice!?!

Going to DC for 3 nights and I am having a hard time making my final decision on hotels. We have narrowed it down to Mariott at Metro Center, Hamilton Crowne Plaza, or Holiday Inn Capitol. We are traveling there by Amtrak so prefer to be close to metro. Our time will be spent at the museums and monuments. Will be traveling with husband and teenage son. Which hotel will give the best overall experience?

All input welcome!

Darwin, Australia
reviews: 33
61. Re: Help with final hotel choice!?!

Thanks AM, We have been eyeing off the Liason as our first preference.

Just one question.

We leave for NYC Aug 5 and train it to DC Aug 11, and the timing of the booking to get the best deal?

Tough question - do we either, book now, just before we leave or while in NYC (2/3 days prior to arriving in DC.) I know it's a "how long is a piece of string" type question.

Again thanks for your support

Phil

62. Re: Help with final hotel choice!?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 17, 2014