We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor pool

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Hill, Missouri
Outdoor pool

I am looking for a hotel with an outdoor pool that is the closest proximity to the white house, mall, capital. My other criteria would be that it is close to restaurants. My budget has a lot of flexibility between $200-$385 a night. My husband and I will be staying June 22nd thru 28th. Thanks for any help!!

Ellington...
reviews: 95
1. Re: Outdoor pool

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28970-i40-k340213…

Here is a link to a list of hotels with pools.

Washington DC...
reviews: 40
2. Re: Outdoor pool

If you are close to the White House, you can't be close to the Capitol too. And with Metro, you can stay a lot of places and be at either in a few minutes. Several Dupont Circle hotels have outdoor pools and it is an excellent area to stay with a broad choice of restaurants. The Hotel Palomar, the Washington Hilton and the Embassy Row Hotel all have outdoor pools.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
3. Re: Outdoor pool

The Donovan House, part of the Kimpton chain (easily my favorite hotel brand), has an out door rooftop pool. It is not far from the White House.

Cedar Hill, Missouri
4. Re: Outdoor pool

It looks like the Donovan house and the liaison hotel seem to be the closest to tourist attractions and each has a rooftop pool. Which would you recommend?

Washington DC...
5. Re: Outdoor pool

Take a look at the Washington Plaza (washingtonplazahotel.com). It's a 15-minute walk from the White House, 10 minutes from the McPherson Square Metro, and maybe 20 minutes from Dupont Circle - and it has a nice outdoor pool.

Washington DC...
reviews: 40
6. Re: Outdoor pool

FYI, the Donovan and Washington Plaza are right across the street from each other.

Washington DC...
reviews: 125
7. Re: Outdoor pool

Donavan House has a small rooftop pool, great view and bar.

The Washington Plaza has an in-ground pool and bar.

The Washington HIlton has a large outdoor heated pool and bar. …hilton.com/en/…index.html

All three of them have their own vibes. At the Hilton - DC locals mix with guests for a fun kind vacation. The Washington Hilton is a couple of blocks away from the dupont circle metro.

8. Re: Outdoor pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2014