We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"What should i wear"

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Landover, Maryland
"What should i wear"

I'm going to the Kennedy Center for the Ellen Degenerous taping.She will be getting the Mark Twain prize, What should i wear?

Washington DC...
reviews: 36
1. Re: "What should i wear"

From what I have seen watching previous Mark Twain award shows on PBS, people are pretty dressed up. Maybe not as grand as for the Kennedy Center Honors, where many are in formal clothes, but still fairly fancy. You might be able to find some videos of previous awards somewhere online.

washington dc
reviews: 1
2. Re: "What should i wear"

Whatever you would wear to a special dinner or maybe a wedding - but don't fret - no one really cares what hoi polli wear anyway, and Kennedy Center generally trends old-fashioned/dowdy dressy.

3. Re: "What should i wear"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 19, 2013