We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

Which Washington DC hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
reviews: 13
Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

Can anyone recommend a good car service from Dulles Airport to the Hotel Rouge in Washington DC? My partner and I are spending a week there in January and I thought it would be nice to surprise him with a car service rather than taking a cab. From what I've read the prices may not be a huge amount more.

Any help gratefully received.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 97
1. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

Try contacting ING Limo, that is who I always work with. Best prices, nicest vehicles!

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 13
2. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

That's great - they look good. Many thanks :-)

Washington DC...
reviews: 41
3. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

I always use Kasper's Livery for those airport trips. Reliable friendly service from a small business man. http://www.kasperlivery.com/

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
4. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

I never took Kasper, but I booked them once, and maybe it was just a fluke, and man, was it was ever terrible. Recommended to me by a dear friend, my driver was an hour late. If I wouldn't have called a cab, I would have missed my flight.

I take ING probably 1 time per month to the airport. Never a problem, service is amazing, and their Mercedes S550...well, it's as nice as my own.*

Arlingtonman13

P.S. - *I wish!

Washington DC...
reviews: 41
5. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

Mr. Kasper has never failed me. Exactly the opposite. When a terrible Air France flight was unexpectedly delayed he kept up with it and still was there to take me home when I finally landed at Dulles and got through the horrendous immigration line and the long wait for luggage in the customs area. And he arrives early for pickup at my house.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
6. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

Perhaps I've had a bad experience, but I (and my entire agency) all use ING and we love it. I myself use it once per month, but it is not uncommon for us to use them once or twice a day for our airport transfers.

7. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, August 08, 2012
8. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, October 16, 2012
9. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

Removed on: 11:35 pm, October 16, 2012
Houston, Texas
10. Re: Car Service from Dulles to Hotel Rouge

Would it be about the same cost as a cab to go from Baltimore airport to Arlington Virginia?