We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North west USA

Which Washington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
North west USA

We are flying from Australia to Seattle in late august and flying out of San Francisco 37 days later. Interested in Glacier NP,Yellowstone NP, Grand Tetons NP, Mt St. Helens NP, Crater lake NP. Would like to visit Portland also.Will meet some US friends in Napa and then go to S/F and if possible drive south along the coast road and return to S/F for departure.

I would appreciate and tips on our itinerary.

Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
16,269 posts
85 reviews
1. Re: North west USA

May I suggest you post this on the 'road trip forum'. Your trip encompasses so many national Parks and different states it would be better to ask either on different state forums or on the road trip forum. You could do a bit of research yourself by going to top right on most forums and read the main things to do and especially with the national parks there is lots of prior posts covering the same subjects. I think you'll have a great time and you seem to have enough time to cover a lot of geography which you will .

Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: North west USA

Another suggestion, is do some reading of the various forums for the locations you are interested in before you post. That way you'll acquire some basic knowledge of the areas you are interested in. Chuck.

2 posts
3. Re: North west USA

Thanks, I didn't know about the road trip forum I will check it out.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
45,159 posts
83 reviews
4. Re: North west USA

Here is a direct link to the multi-state Road Trips forum. Sometimes it's hard to find.

5. Re: North west USA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 12, 2015