We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Washington dc , niagara falls and then a beach?

Derby, United...
Washington dc , niagara falls and then a beach?

Hi

I am looking at going to washington dc next August for a few days then either drive or fly to niagara falls . I then want to visit a good beach resort for a few days?

Has anyone got any ideas? close to niagara or washington please - as I could flipside my trip and go to niagara first.

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
1. Re: Washington dc , niagara falls and then a beach?

Hi Carolyn,

I'm afraid that you've posted on the Washington state forum which is on the West coast of the US. You'll find the Washington DC forum here: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28970-i40-Washing…

Good luck in your search!

sodomojo

2. Re: Washington dc , niagara falls and then a beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, October 27, 2013

Reply to: Washington dc , niagara falls and then a beach?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted