We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire Washington DC

Which Washington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North West
reviews: 6
Car hire Washington DC

Hi

I am meeting and travelling with my 21 year old daughter from Washington Dulles airport to Boston and back. I am not very good with automatics so would prefer not to drive if possible. However the loading for a 21 year old is very high, which I understand.

However all that said ........what, how and who is the best company to hire a car from. We would like 2 drivers fully comprehensive cover, economy car ideally to be picked up from the airport 18/9 - 26/9. I have been quoted between £300 - £386 is this a good price? The alternative is pick a car up in Vienna VA 20/9 - 25/9 but this is even more expensive, £400 for less days. Very confusing???

Can anybody tell me what I should be looking for and advise whether a deal at the airport is always the best option.

Many thanks for your time.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
reviews: 45
1. Re: Car hire Washington DC

Common error, you want the WA DC forum, not this beautiful state - this time.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28970-i40-Washing…

North West
reviews: 6
2. Re: Car hire Washington DC

Thank you.

3. Re: Car hire Washington DC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 10, 2014