We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

Which Tennessee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marietta, Ga
reviews: 4
All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

We are taking multiple family members- children from ages 6 months to 4 years to Tennessee in December. Don't want to worry about paying for individual meals for large family group 3 times per day. Entertainment/activities for adults also needed. Thanks

Mississippi
reviews: 9
1. Re: All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

Maybe one of the TN experts can help but I have never heard of an all inclusive resort in TN. Townsend, TN is a neat small town near GB/PF that a lot of people visit in order to dodge the congestion at GB/PF. Dancing Bear Lodge is a neat fun place to stay.

Dancing Bear Lodge @ Apple Valley Way, Townsend, TN 865 - 448 - 6000.

http://www.dancingbearlodge.com/\

Bartlett, Tennessee
2. Re: All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

I have never heard of All Inclusive resorts in Tennessee.I have looked many times.About the only times ive seen them or heard about them were in Mexico,Jamaica and other Caribbean type places.They are very nice to pay one price all have all your meals,drinks,liquor,etc included.

You might find a few in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge that say all inclusive but it doesnt mean you get all your meals,dinners included, its like you stay at the resort and they will give you a couple of meal passes or a attraction pass to a few places.

I would love for the Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg area to have a resort like that.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee
reviews: 39
3. Re: All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

glms,

The closest I can come to a resort suggestion in TN in December is The Opryland Resort Hotel in Nashville. It might be of interest to your group at that time of the year because of the extravagent Christmas decor and environment over the acres of interior atrium space, together with boat rides down the Delta section, the multiple themed eateries, shops, salons and watering holes all contained within the interior. There are the annual Christmas Extravaganza shows with The Radio City Rockettes & name Country Music Star as well as other live entertainment. All this stuff can be chraged to your room, I assume, but not at an all inclusive rate. A step down suggestion might be to stay in an Embassy Suites Hotel, where you have seperate bedroom, two flat screens w/ dvd capability, inclusive cooked to order breakfasts, large atrium areas with pool and hot tubs and free parking (a $10 to$25 savings over resort and Downtown hotels), then go to The Opryland and spend whatever time you want enjoying its features. A Residence Inn or Homewood Suites would give you the same advantage in a little less exclusive style. The Residence Inn actually offers inclusive breakfast and weeknight dinner & wine/beer happy hour.

A bonded sitter can be recommended if you choose while the adults check out Lower Broadway with Wildhorse Saloon and Tootsie's or maybe an Opryland show. Good Luck!

Williamson, GA
4. Re: All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

I have seen several things on the French Broad River Outpost. I've never been there, but I've head it's nice.

North Carolina
reviews: 18
5. Re: All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

We went a few years back to Earthshine Mountain Lodge, it is all inclusive, but it is one the North Carolina side of the mountains:

http://www.earthshinelodge.com/

Somewhere on Earth...
reviews: 3
6. Re: All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

Pretty sure you will not find AI's in TN. As stated earlier they are very common in the caribbean. Exchange rates and cheap labor make them affordable for foreigners. We've done AI's throughout the caribbean for the past dozen or so years and highly recommend them if you haven't tried one.

7. Re: All inclusive Family Resort in Tennessee?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 06, 2012