We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stay with Adult things to do

Which South Carolina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ann Arbor Mi
reviews: 1
places to stay with Adult things to do

I'm visiting my son in Sc for College spring break with my two college kids (march 1st)

Looking for a beach are that is nice but away from Myrtle Beach with thing to keep us occupies. I would like to see an old plantation but would need other thing to see for a weeks vacation. Appreciate advise. Coming from Michigan so 55 will feel warm

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
reviews: 28
1. Re: places to stay with Adult things to do

The Charleston area is exactly what you are looking for. Local beaches (the Isle of Palms and Folly Beach), downtown historic district with tons of things to see and do, great shopping, fantastic restaurants, etc. Plantations nearby, Firefly distillery to see and taste, nature tour to deserted island, etc. Go to the Charleston Forum page and read some of the posts there and also look to the right side of that page for Top Questions About Charleston ~ will give you tons of info and suggestions!

Ann Arbor Mi
reviews: 1
2. Re: places to stay with Adult things to do

THANK YOU.

Would you know anywhere in Charleston Area where my Daughter and Wife could visit a cooking demostration?

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 12
3. Re: places to stay with Adult things to do

Charleston Cooks.

4. Re: places to stay with Adult things to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 06, 2014