We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhode Island Tennis

Which Rhode Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fl
Rhode Island Tennis

My family is interested in spending a couple of weeks in June in Rhode Island. We would like to tour Newport and other attractions for 5 days, then enroll our 3 kids (10, 11, 13) in a tennis camp/academy for a week. Any ideas on the best tennis program? (they are well trained tournament players) We would be up for a hotel recommedation, (or several) or renting a home/condo. Thanks so much for your help! Itinerary advise requested for tours, as well as, tennis program? :-)

Westerly, Rhode...
reviews: 26
1. Re: Rhode Island Tennis

Don't know offhand, but we have the Tennis Hall of Fame right in Newport. They have grass courts there, and I would think that they'd have insight. I'd call them.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
2. Re: Rhode Island Tennis

Here is some infor on last year's jumior programs at the Tennis HOF,

I'd give them a call and see what they are offering this year:

tennisfame.com/play-tennis/…junior-programs

I believe since you will only want a week, you'd pay the "drop in rate" per day, as opposed to the (4 weeks x #of days) rate.

Jamestown, Rhode...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Rhode Island Tennis

In terms of locations Jamestown, the island just across the bay from Newport is possibly the area's most stellar summer community, where you could rent a house for a week or two. It's a quieter alternative to Newport, although the village at the harbor has several cafes and nice restaurants. You can hop on the water taxi to get to Newport, or just drive over the bridge.

4. Re: Rhode Island Tennis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 20, 2014