We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel that has shuttle service

Dallas, Texas
Best Hotel that has shuttle service

Greetings,

I will be in Portand, OR and I wanted to find out if there were any hotels that had shuttle service to both the Japanese Gardens and the Portland Airport?

Any ideas?

Thank you.

6 replies to this topic
Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
reviews: 90
1. Re: Best Hotel that has shuttle service

Hi

I am not aware of any but our transit is pretty good.

Baring that a rental car is your best option.

MrsO

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 30
2. Re: Best Hotel that has shuttle service

If any do, I suspect it would be Riverplace or Hotel Monaco, both Kimpton hotels, or The Nines. Doubt that any provide shuttle service to the Japanese Gardens though.

3. Re: Best Hotel that has shuttle service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:38 pm, July 14, 2014

Dallas, Texas
4. Re: Best Hotel that has shuttle service

Thank you

Dallas, Texas
5. Re: Best Hotel that has shuttle service

Thank you.

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 300
6. Re: Best Hotel that has shuttle service

Sometimes you'll find that upper-level hotels provide town car-type service for their patrons for shopping, restaurants and other activities -- usually no charge, but a generous tip would be the norm. Best bets in Portland would include the Riverplace, Heathman, Westin, Benson, the Nines, Monaco and Vintage Plaza.

Reply to: Best Hotel that has shuttle service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted