We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spent another wonderful evening watching the OKC Thunder!

Grove, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
reviews: 58
Spent another wonderful evening watching the OKC Thunder!

If you have not seen this talented and amazing group of young men play basketball, I could not recommend it more! In fact, I would suggest you go to Oklahoma City and spend a few of nights taking in all the well known sights and some of the lesser known, but fascinating things to see and do. The restaurants are fabulous, the hotels are convenient and some historic, and attending a Thunder game is awesome!

Please feel free to post questions here on the Oklahoma forum or on any of the sub forums. We are all eager to help make your visit to Oklahoma memorable.

Mesa, Arizona
1. Re: Spent another wonderful evening watching the OKC Thunder!

Just thinking about you guys and our brief Kona visit together last Oct.. I'm thinking about a return trip sometime in April. Maybe Maui this time, not really sure yet. How have you been? Even a little chili in Arizona right now and I'm thinking about warmer weather and a good snorkel!!!!

Grove, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
reviews: 58
2. Re: Spent another wonderful evening watching the OKC Thunder!

Good to hear from you, Clint. We're doing really well, but haven't been traveling much. My mother is requiring a lot of my attention these days so we're finding things to do closer to home. Have fun in Maui and send me a link to your trip report if you write one.

3. Re: Spent another wonderful evening watching the OKC Thunder!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 12, 2014