We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling from toronto to ohio cleavland

Newcastle upon...
traveling from toronto to ohio cleavland

HI

me and my wife are traveling to toronto and wat to go to ohio lakewood for a day or two , can somebody please adv ice how to gate there if we want to drive or take a train or a bus??

thank you for your help

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Cleveland
reviews: 26
1. Re: traveling from toronto to ohio cleavland

Andreas, welcome to TripAdvisor.

There are trains and Greyhound buses from Niagara Falls to Cleveland. Will somebody pick you up from the bus or train station once you arrive in Cleveland? Ask on the NF Ontario or Toronto forum about how to get to NF from Toronto and about buses and trains to and from NF. Bus schedules likely are much more convenient.

Driving would be easiest but more expensive, depending upon the number of persons in the vehicle. Make certain that the rental agreement explicitly permits you to take the car into the U.S. I've read that you may experience difficulty crossing the border without such explicit permission.

Pelham, Canada
reviews: 52
2. Re: traveling from toronto to ohio cleavland

I live in Southern Ontario, Canada and want to make you aware this is more than a 5 hour drive. It is on excellent highways, the QEW highway from Toronto takes you right to the U.S. border in Buffalo New York, then the I-90 will take you all the way to Ohio- pretty simple, yet approximately 450 kms. A rental car is the easiest way, and most will allow you to bring the vehicle into the U.S. Send me a private message if I can offer more assistance.

3. Re: traveling from toronto to ohio cleavland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 05, 2014