We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any fantasy suites in ohio?

PA
any fantasy suites in ohio?

My best friend's boyfriend is looking to take her away for a weekend and thought he heard about a hotel that has fantasy suite rooms. Does anyone know of anything like that in the ohio area?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 65
1. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

this might sounds dumb, but what is a fantasy suite room?

PA
2. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

A fantasy suite is a room with a theme...such as like in example,, rainforest, space, ect...

The room is decorated on the theme.

I found one in Pennsylvania, but not in Ohio.

…onetravelsource.com/brochure/10212943/

if you go to that website you cann see whhat i mean by fantasy suites.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 65
3. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

ok gotcha. i can't think of any in particular that have that off hand. but i know if you look in certain areas, you might have luck. check out the Hocking Hills region (SE ohio hills). and the Kalahari resort in Sandusky...all their rooms have various safari themes. let us know if you have any luck.

Mason, Ohio
reviews: 23
4. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

It not actually in ohio but it is in Greater Cincinnati area so most would say it is in cincinnati ohio but it is actually in Florence, KY Here is the website. www.wildwood-inn.com I hope this helps.

PA
5. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

Thank you both so much, I will give him the websites, but I think the one thats actually in KY is a lil too far for them, we arent far from Pittsburgh andI checked how far it would be and its a 5 hour trip,he didnt want to go more than 2-3 hours away. I did save the websites tho for future refernce if they did decide to do something like that a lil bit further from home.

Dayton, Ohio
6. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

If you're not far from the Pocono's there are some cool suites there. Look up romantic getaways pocono's and you'll be innundated with goodies.

PA
7. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

The Poconos is also too far for what they want to do. The Poconos are also atleast 5 hours away from where we live, as I said they dont really want to go more than 2-3 hours from home because my best friend has teenage daughters. And yes, I did find lots of that kind of thing for the Poconos when I was searching, too. So, thank you anyways.

canton, ohio
reviews: 6
8. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

Maybe the castle in Mohican can satisfy your needs - each room in not exotic - but you staying in a castle!

chech out their website

landolls mohican castle

Youngstown, Ohio
reviews: 9
9. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

Try the Holiday Inn Metroplex in Girard, Ohio. It's a very nice full-service hotel, with a restaurant,lounge, and night club. I know they have "theme suites" there.

Dayton, Ohio and NJ
10. Re: any fantasy suites in ohio?

I hope you are having better luck than I am.

I have been searching all day and found nothing. I thought I had a good idea, I heard of these places but never stayed at one before. I thought I would find them everywhere- seems not so. The few I found where far away and many where lame (I mean what good is wall shackles in a Medieval room if there for decoration only?) I am wondering if members have stayed in any and can share how it was?