We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airtrain at newark airport

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 6
airtrain at newark airport

Does the airtrain from terminal A to C let you off near the gates at C1? I assume the security check points are before entering your gate area. Also, how long would it take to get from C1 to C3?

Thanks

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
reviews: 3
1. Re: airtrain at newark airport

I heard there is now a shuttle bus from A to C so you don't have to recheck through security

NJ
2. Re: airtrain at newark airport

There has always been a shuttle bus between Terminal A and C.

united.com/web/…ewr.aspx

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 6
3. Re: airtrain at newark airport

One hour to connect flight so not sure which is best to take. I'm told airtrain is fast if the security lines are short and the bus is better as you do not have to clear security. I believe the bus takes longer to get to the terminal as it stops along the way. Not quite sure which will be better. Not sure which will take us closer to where we want to be either.

4. Re: airtrain at newark airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 17, 2013