We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to St Louis .......apts in St Louis Un area???

reviews: 36
Moving to St Louis .......apts in St Louis Un area???

With a new job at SLU I need advice on the area to look for an apt. My plan is to get something for 6 months while I learn the city. I need to be close to the University so I can go home for lunch to take out my dog. I am interested in an area with a dog park, restaurants,etc. I really like lofts, etc in old buildings, but that might be too far from the University. I will have late hours, so an area that's safe late at night is important. Ideas??????

reviews: 36
1. Re: Moving to St Louis .......apts in St Louis Un area???

With luck I got wonderful information from another forum source!!!! Please disregard this request.

2. Re: Moving to St Louis .......apts in St Louis Un area???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, December 17, 2013